Re: [TR] TR4 Oil and Grease

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 Oil and Grease
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:02:34 -0500
i use a product, and you can get it in all sorts of weights, in trannies,
diffies, engines, etc, made by schaeffer oils (http://www.schaefferoil.com/)
which i think is superior.  it has molybdemum (there is no way i can spell
that) in it.

i also had an mgb overderive tranny that was really crunchy in 1 and 2; we
put redline in it and it made a huge difference.

===     http://www.vtr.org