RE: [TR] steering seal direction?

To: "'John Herrera'" <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [TR] steering seal direction?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:34:13 -0400
Well John, after the boiling, after the candle waxing, after vice squeezing,
various pullers, etc. I took it to a machinist.  I told him, "if you break
it that's ok", so he hit the bottom of the rocker arm (where the threads
are) with a bigger sledge hammer than I.  He tried several 'softer' methods
unsuccessfully, too.  His sledge worked!
        I left there wondering, 'I would still have that $20 if I had given
myself permission to do what I gave him permission to do'.