[TR] Ken Richardson Award

To: jimbpps@cox.net, Dave1massey@cs.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Ken Richardson Award
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 08:54:39 EDT
In a message dated 7/25/2006 6:40:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jimbpps@cox.net writes:

I'll  bite, what is the Ken Richardson Award. I of course know who Ken was,
but  not the award!

Jim,
The Durand Cup which is awarded at the VTR National as the Ken Richardson
Challenge Trophy is awarded to the TR2 Thru TR3B models for the participant who

enters his or her car in both "Speed" and "Concours" events. Points are
given for participation and placement in the Autocross (60%) and Concours
(40%).
If needed the TSD Rallye is used as a tie breaker. That is it in a  nutshell
Hope this helps,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org