RE: [TR] FW: Early TR4 - Front Brakes

To: <lbc.resto@comcast.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] FW: Early TR4 - Front Brakes
From: "rgt2" <rgt2@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:08:29 -0700
I have past e-mail showing the torque on the 5/16" bolts is 45 ft/lbs and
for the 3/8" bolts it is 75 ft/lbs.
I used these figures when I rebuilt my calipers and have had no issues at
all with them.
I had to split mine because one of the bolts what broken when I bought the
car.

Rod Trunnell
62 TR3B  TCF1037L