RE: [TR] The brake and clutch pedal return springs:

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] The brake and clutch pedal return springs:
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:22:59 -0700
>             The brake and clutch pedal return springs:  does the pedal-end
> of those springs go in a hole somewhere or simply hinge from the rear
> vertical edge of the extensions?

It's my recollection that there is a small hole in the pedal arm, near the
pivot, where the spring goes.  If you look at Fig 8, page 16, Section R of
the Service Instruction Manual ("Red book" or Bentley reprint of same),
there is a small black dot shown near the pivot on the clutch pedal, that
matches my memory of where the spring is attached.  (Even though the spring
isn't shown anywhere near the black dot.)

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org