[TR] TR hardtop

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR hardtop
From: "Arnold S. Gilmour" <gilmo004@mc.duke.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:10:22 -0400
  If anyone is interested there is a hardtop listed under auto parts on the
Raleigh NC craig's list.  Just do a search on Triumph.  NFI  I am
interested in anyone that has any direct experience with AA Best rag tops,
or with  "stayfast material."  Time to replace the top again the third time
for me in thirty years,   so far vinyl each time.  Is stayfast really
better?  Never been in a car that  had one.  Arnold S. Gilmour

===     http://www.vtr.org