[TR] TR4A Head

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4A Head
From: "Ian" <Lbc.Resto@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 20:29:56 -0400
How much should the exhaust valve guides protrude into the gas flow on this
head?  I have received one of these heads to put on my barn find 62 TR4
which was missing this.  The exhaust valves were missing from the
replacement head so I ordered replacements from Moss.  When I try to fit
them, all but one of them seems to be bottoming into the end of the valve
guide.

Also, what does it take to move the guides if I need to adjust them?

Thanks

Ian

===     http://www.vtr.org