[TR] (TR) Anyone heading towards Chicago from Nashville with empty

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] (TR) Anyone heading towards Chicago from Nashville with empty
From: "Paul" <rx74evr@mchsi.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 08:27:34 -0500
Hello all!

I have just purchased a parts car (Datsun 260z) for my other addiction (
Datsuns ) and I am wondering if anyone near the Nashville, TN area is
heading up to the Chicago area anytime soon within the next two months with
an empty car trailer that would like to make some extra money for hauling it
up this way? Oh wait, I have to make this Triumph related, so the Datsun
will be sitting next to my 3 TR6's when it gets home ( laughing )..

Let me know off the list if anyone can help me out.

Thanks!

Paul Seedoff

===     http://www.vtr.org