Re: [TR] Speaking of questionable eBay listings...

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, tr4driver@gmail.com, tr3driver@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] Speaking of questionable eBay listings...
From: KBowen7736@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 09:27:26 EDT
Seems that the only reason the car would have less than 3K miles on it is
because the owner made a distinct effort to preserve the car for value and
collectible purposes. The same person who would do that would not bastardize
the
investment by respraying on top of what should be a virtually pristine paint
job. Doesn't make a whole lot of common sense to me. I think anyone making
2500  mile claims like that should be well able to back it up with some form of

documentation or history to bring a shred of credibility to the sale.  JMHO

===     http://www.vtr.org