RE: [TR] Bentley Manual

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Bentley Manual
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 11:49:33 -0700
> What is the complete title of the Bentley Manual y'all keep talking about?
> Are there separate versions for each of the Triumph models or is it one
> manual covering them all?  Is it still available?

Answers to all your questions can be found at :
http://www.bentleypublishers.com/triumph/index.htm

But note that these are just reprints of the original factory manuals; and
in spite of the titles, are generally not complete.  For example, I've not
seen that any of them include the factory "Spare Parts Catalogue", which is
a very useful document.  And the TR2-TR3 'Bentley' lacks the later editions
of the "Drivers Instruction Manual", which seems to be the only place the
factory documented the correct wiring diagrams for the later cars.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org