RE: [TR] 1974 TR6 running on

To: "'jim hearn'" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] 1974 TR6 running on
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 20:53:52 -0400
Jim,
My 75 TR6 is running just fine without the Air Pump (it died 3 years ago),
the EGR valve and the Anti-run on valve. Now, I don't have to take my car
through emissions anymore though it did pass the one time I had to bring it
in about 10 years ago.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org