[TR] Asphalt Oil Stains

To: "Triumph TR3A" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Asphalt Oil Stains
From: "Francis P. Gowash" <fpgowash@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 14:51:04 -0400
>>>I'm confused, around here, asphalt is oil colored...or black.  Do they
make
other colors?

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4<<<

I'm sure you must be joking. Right?
Asphalt stains from oil easily. Normally you get darker blotches on an
uniformly colored driveways as the oil penetrates.

Are you saying that since catsup is red that it would not stain a red shirt?
(fabric a weak analogy)
If there is an answer to easily removing such asphalt stains, I also would
like to know.

Fran Gowash
58 TR3A
Somers, CT