[TR] Tire recommendations for a '59 TR3a

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Tire recommendations for a '59 TR3a
From: "Adrian Jaworski" <jaworski@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 09:12:48 -0500
Hi All,

With all the discussion on tire "expiration dates", are there any
recommendations on replacements for a '59 TR3a?   Mine are a few decades
overdue - 5.90x15 on the way old set on the car now.  I believe I'm looking
for 165/80R15 but few suppliers carry anything in that size.  Tirerack has
Kumho Powerstar 758's but that's about all I can find.

Steel wheels on car, performance not necessary.

Thanks,

Adrian

1959 TR3a

Naperville, IL