Re: [TR] slightly off topic

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] slightly off topic
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 07:12:58 -0700 (PDT)
I've never stayed there, but driven past it many times while visiting Hot
Springs - it's a beautiful old hotel located in the heart of the city, and
there are lots of things to do and see there - not to mention there are some
very scenic routes into the city.  Where are you coming from?

Raymond L. Hatfield

===     http://www.vtr.org