[TR] Loom Q's

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Loom Q's
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:02:53 +0100
Could anyone share with me the route of the wiring loom on my TR2, I
am at that stage, but the project came with no loom, so I have no
reference, an example of the questions I have; between the rear
lights does, the wiring run along the boot (trunk) floor or up under
the lip of the rear end, how does the loom run from front to back, I
have a right hand drive car, so this may change the run? Also I guess
you fit the loom starting from the front?
Thanks
John
--
John Gillis