[TR] TR3 r. brake adjusters? - ASAP

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 r. brake adjusters? - ASAP
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:47:34 -0400
List,

The engine doesnt turn one of my rear wheels and in fact, neither can I
even with the car raised off the ground.  I  unscrewed the brake adjuster at
the back side- no help.  Taking the wheel off I see that both wedges in the
adjuster mechanism are completely touching each other  understandable since
I backed out the adjustment screw.  I am installing brand new brake shoes
and I have had the drums turned and after this is all put back together, it
still required me to use wheel hub pullers to take it apart the second and
third time.  What/s making it so tight?  What should I do?

Thanks,

Paul Dorsey

60 TR3

.