[TR] TR4A Restoration Update

Subject: [TR] TR4A Restoration Update
From: "Guy D. Huggins" <guy@genfiniti.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 09:29:10 -0500
Listers,

As of this writing, I have the crankshaft and liners in the block and I am
ready to add the pistons and rods. I've got the procedure defined and it is
only a matter of making the time to get started.

I've added a page to the project site that deals with liners and pistons,
but for now it's only covers the liners. I'll add content for the pistons as
soon as they are in.
Find this at
<http://www.genfiniti.com/triumph/restoration/enginerebuild5.asp>
http://www.genfiniti.com/triumph/restoration/enginerebuild5.asp

As always, thanks to all of you on the list that have been such a big help
to me.

Cheers,

Guy D. Huggins

1965 Triumph TR4A
CTC 63569LO
http://www.genfiniti.com/triumph/

"Life isn't about having, it's about being."

===     http://www.vtr.org