[TR] British Wedding cars + the 12th Annual British Car Festival -

To: "Mike Denman" <mikedenman@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [TR] British Wedding cars + the 12th Annual British Car Festival -
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 17:39:48 -0400
Well, yes, I have had way too much fun to just a few years shy of 40... I'd
gladly get married up the road at Jim's LBC event in central PA, but I'll be
down the road in Belleville, PA (bride's hometown... no she's not Amish or
Mennonite) and then to State College to PennState for the reception.

Put it this way, $20K went into the TR4A restoration, and she still won't
agree to use it as the wedding car.  She doth protest, thinking it too small
for her dress... nonetheless, my brothers and I will have the TR4A in
attendance.

So here goes, I am officially looking for a saloon car as wedding car:
1st preference a TR Stag
2nd any other TR saloon, or a Jag saloon.
3rd any other British car:  RR, Bentley or any of the cars that Lenny Fiore
will have in attendance at the 12th annual British car festival like his
fleet of Aston Martins, XK120s, etc.
4th something Italian like an Alfa Romeo sedan, though I doubt something
like that would be an easy request.

If you can help, or would like to help, it would be much obliged and I'd try
to return the favor in kind.

Thanks,

Ted Liberti

--