[TR] Woodward Cruise - one more LBC event

To: "'Alexander Delis'" <ols@bcdef.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Woodward Cruise - one more LBC event
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:39:20 -0400
Hi Alex,

I also meant to include this:  Our club also hosts monthly "Summer British
Knights" gatherings at various pubs around the metro Detroit area throughout
the summer.  This month's SBK coincides with Dream Week and is Wednesday,
Aug 16th, at Four Green Fields, 30919 Woodward Ave. (at 13 Mile Road), in
Royal Oak.  The phone number at the pub is 248-288-2088.  We'll have parking
spaces reserved for our LBCs and we welcome ANY British marque vehicle.
This month's gathering is also a fundraiser for the 2006 America's
Reliability Run's children's charity, Camp Ho Mita Koda, a summer camp for
kids with diabetes, http://www.abrr.org.  We'd love to have you there, ask
your friend to bring one of his cars!

Cheers,
Blake Discher
We're at it again!  Fifty British car owners will be driving their vintage
British cars through Ohio, West Virginia and Kentucky, in the 2006 America's
British Reliability Run to raise money for kids with diabetes.  Please visit
<http://abrr.org/> to learn more about the run. Thank you!

===     http://www.vtr.org