[TR] more fan mail

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] more fan mail
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:09:45 -0400
Hey List!

I am now on my second fan (thanks Aaron!)- the first fan broke as a result
of my negligence.  This replacement yellow plastic fan looks great!    Ive
heard to reverse this TR6 fan on my TR3 right?  Doing so will allow me to
change belts in the future- I think.

            Question:  How much of the original four-bladed fans setup (
bushings, washers, etc) do I also need for this TR6 fan?  Is the balance
piece also needed?  I assume it will go on (centered?) where the 1/16th
hole in the crank is, right?

Thanks, Paul Dorsey

60 TR3A