[TR] Degreeing TR6 stock camshaft

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Degreeing TR6 stock camshaft
From: Greg Perry <rgperry@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 09:36:08 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Hello,

Has anybody advanced the late TR6 camshaft (7 degrees) timing to the early TR6
camshaft timing with the original cam gear?  Basically advancing one tooth (7
degrees) on the stock cam gear.  I know that I can spit a tooth (3.5 degrees)
by using the other set of holes on the stock cam gear.  Is there another stock
double row cam gear for a different application that would be marked one tooth
advanced?  The Vernier cam gear is a little pricey for me.

Thanks,

Greg Perry

===     http://www.vtr.org