[TR] Sport & GT Market magazine

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Sport & GT Market magazine
From: Mark Steph <tr6@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 12:54:10 -0500
I am purging stuff at the house.  I found a pretty big pile of "Sport &
GT Market" magazine.  If you are unfamiliar with it, it was a really
thin, low budget magazine that dealt a whole lot with LBCs (and others).
 I'd give them away for the cost of shipping if anyone is remotely
interested.  (Or if in the Dallas area, it just costs you gas to my
house.)  Dated Dec 1985 thru Jan 1989.

Reply off list if you want them.  If no offers, it goes to the Plano
Public Library system.

===     http://www.vtr.org