[TR] Topping off rear dampeners

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Topping off rear dampeners
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:20:54 -0700
HI, is there any particular procedure for topping off the rear dampener
(shocks) in the TR6?  I have only had this car a couple of weeks and it
seems to hit pretty hard going over railroad tracks and the like.  When
I try to fill the dampeners they appear to be full.  With car jacked up,
I am just letting them gravity feed through a tube.  Is there anything
else that could cause the hard bumps or is this the normal ride?
Thanks, Jim

===     http://www.vtr.org