[TR] Wiper motor gremlin

Subject: [TR] Wiper motor gremlin
From: "Chris Buckley" <chris.buckley@tz.knightfrank.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:30:49 +0300
Hi List, I have the old single speed wiper motor in my TR4A. It normally
works fine but sometimes if: I go over a bump; reconnect the battery
terminal after working on the car; turn on the ignition, the wipers move
through 1/4 rev and park at 12 o'clock. They then use the same park spot if
switched on and off. If left for a while, and then switched on and off they
return to the original (correct) parking space.
Any ideas? TIA

Chris Buckley

===     http://www.vtr.org