RE: [TR] Wind Wings for a TR4?

To: "Jeffrey J. Barteet" <barteet@mrl.ucsb.edu>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Wind Wings for a TR4?
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:04:42 -0700
Jeffery,

You can make a set of your own! Unfortunately, you need to find the
hardware, then buy some 3/16ths" or 1/4" Plexiglas. Cut to shape and
install! I bought a set of the Plexiglas sun visors for a TR3 and used the
hardware from them for my windings. They came out great!

Jim
Jim Bauder
'68 TR250, CD47L
TR web site: http://www.triumphowners.com/647