[TR] Palo Alto Triumph Owner Needs Advise

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Palo Alto Triumph Owner Needs Advise
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:58:31 -0700
Forward from the California British Car Network list
See if anyone can get Derek going in the right direction.

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch

From: Derek Granath <dgranath@sbcglobal.net>

Hi Richard,

  I was just forwarded a copy of your British Car Network newsletter.  Would
you please put me on your distribution list or tell me what I need to do to
join?  I'm also interested in any information on clubs in the Palo Alto, CA
area.

  After sitting in the garage for 3+ years, I've gotten my '65 TR4 back on the
road.  I used to work on the car all the time, but with kids, it's been
difficult.  So I bit the bullet and paid someone to overhaul some of the major
systems to get it running well again.

  I'm interested in talking to other TR owners that can help me with additional
information and in particular, redoing my interior.

  Thank you,
  Derek Granath
  <dgranath@sbcglobal.net>,

===     http://www.vtr.org