[TR] Rear springs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Rear springs
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:54:58 -0700
Hi, I need a little help deciding whether to use normal height or
lowered heavy duty springs in the rear of my 1974 TR6.  Right now I
think the height is fine.  I can just get my fist between the fender
opening and the top of the rear tire and the car sits level.  Is the
lowered spring only to get a lower center of gravity?  Does it need to
be used all the way around (all four springs).  Right now, I plan to
leave the front stock and go HD on the rear.  Thanks, Jim

===     http://www.vtr.org