Re: [TR] J-Type Overdrive Questions

To: Acekraut11@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] J-Type Overdrive Questions
From: Harrymague@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:28:16 EDT
Aaron, check out this web site.  I did the conversion this spring and  my
biggest headache was the speedo.  The O/D that I got was suppose to be a  TR6
but
in acutally it turned out to be a Saloon 1200 or 2000.  Anyway, the  pinion
gear was wrong for a six.  I ended up having a local speedo make a  conversion.
 They actually cut the speedo cable and made a geared  conversion.  This web
site has a lot info about conversion and I asked this  guy several questions
and he was very helpful.  Hope this helps.

_http://www.quantumechanics.com/index.php_
(http://www.quantumechanics.com/index.php)

Harry Mague
74 TR6