Re: [TR] New England Classic Car Company?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] New England Classic Car Company?
From: Aldwyn <aldwyn@sylvancircle.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 22:20:53 -0400
Well, I am glad I was able to give you an evening of cheap entertainment,
Bob!  :D  (he does have some purdy cars, doesn't he?)

Thanks for everyone who wrote to me!  (everyone pretty much wrote in email,
so you know who you are!)  I suppose I owe the list an update since I asked
for advice here!

I am passing, for several reasons, on the TR in question... so the search
continues!

- Aldwyn

===     http://www.vtr.org