[TR] New England Classic Car Company?

To: "'Aldwyn'" <aldwyn@sylvancircle.org>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] New England Classic Car Company?
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:32:56 -0400
I never realized that this place
(http://www.newenglandclassics.com/index.tpl?action=company) is only about
20 minutes away from me. I had a lot of fun poking through his site. I like
his writing style on the main page where he explains how the "For Sale"
write-ups should be interpreted. At the very end are a few paragraphs about
eBay and how cars that he has listed for sale show up on eBay even though
he's not selling them on eBay! Someone "lifted" his pictures and description
and offered the car at 1/2 his price with "Buy it now".

There's also about 245 new and sold "For Sale" listings that were fun to
read through. Just about every TR3 and TR6 were priced in the low to mid
teens. I'd love to know what they actually sold for.

The site has a number of broken links but you can still get to most of the
stuff.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org