Re: [TR] Carpet Install question

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Carpet Install question
From: Geo & Kathleen Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:10:17 -0700
Michael Godley wrote:

>I am installing new carpets in the 4A, and am not familiar with some of the
>hardware  Specifically the female snaps are two pieces.

One other tip... if you place the carpet in the exact position you want
and press hard on the carpet where is it directly over the male snap you
will make a mark in the underside of the carpet so you will know where
to mount the snap.  Works on grey carpet at least... if you have black
carpet and the mark is hard to see you can put a bit of chalk on the
male snap before you lay the carpet over it to leave a better mark.

Geo H