[TR] My 74 TR6 is Being Auctioned now - Lower Price and Better

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] My 74 TR6 is Being Auctioned now - Lower Price and Better
From: "Kevin and Deana Brown" <mgtrautoxr@myturbonet.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 11:08:13 -0500
After not too much interest here I've listed my '74 TR6 on eB** in case any of
you are interested.  I've included the new fenders and other new body parts
along with all of the performance and stock parts for it.  You can eith email
me for a direct link or go to the auction site and search for it by item
number: 320020886952 or by title: 1974 TRIUMPH TR 6 WITH PERFORMANCE AND NEW
PARTS 74 TR6  My researve price is lower than I had offered it for sale
locally and here.  The pictures are better also since they are the larger
versions.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO

'74 TR6, '76 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org