[TR] Speedo & Tach Cables

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Speedo & Tach Cables
From: Geo & Kathleen Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 11:19:22 -0700
In case you haven't seen this... I noticed in the 'Help!" parts rack at
the local Checker Auto Parts that they now sell a replacement speedo
cable.  You cut it to length, comes with a tip that you slip on and a
(crude) crimping 'tool' that you hit with a hammer.

Don't have a need for it right now so I can't comment on how good a
result you get... but since cable housings are usually okay and it is
just the inner cable that kinks/breaks this might be an inexpensive
alternative.

Geo H