[TR] body repair shop around the Albuquerque area?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] body repair shop around the Albuquerque area?
From: richard triplett <rtriplett25@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:26:40 -0700 (PDT)
I damaged the drivers side rear fender on TS75434. I'm just outside Santa Fe,
but no local shops will touch it. "Too hard to match color" they say. Santa Fe
would be the easiest to get to, so any suggestions there will be explored
first. If not, I am willing to travel as far as Albuquerqe. Anyone got any
leads on shops that work on antiques with "one off" paint jobs?

Richard

===     http://www.vtr.org