[TR] Stag Oil Cooler Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Stag Oil Cooler Question
From: "hdrider570" <hdrider570@mail.ev1.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:15:49 -0500
I recently purchased an oil cooler for my 1973 Stag with the stock 3 liter
engine and am wondering if anyone has suggestions for the best mounting point.

The AC radiator has been removed from my car but there is an electric fan in
front of the radiator so mounting directly to the water radiator is not
feasible.

I have thought about mounting to the underside of the upper panel but am open
to suggestions.

My temperature gauge also seems to read a bit high but I believe that the
sending unit has been replaced.  It is my understanding that the replacement
sending units cause this.  Does any one know of a source for the correct
temperature senders?

Edward Hamer
Petaluma CA

===     http://www.vtr.org