[TR] RE: TR4A Solid Axle

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] RE: TR4A Solid Axle
From: "Jeremy Kinney" <kinneyjr@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:43:08 -0400
I wanted to thank everyone for the sage advice and offers of 4/4A axles.  I
found one at a great price from Scott Harper at Team Triumph in Ohio.  I'll
try to respond individually to everyone that made an offer, but I wanted to
make sure to issue a blanket thank you just in case I missed someone.

Now, I am wondering what kind of response I would get if I requested an
overdrive transmission?  ;)

Thanks again,
Jeremy

===     http://www.vtr.org