[TR] non TR -- Maine update

To: "Triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] non TR -- Maine update
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 07:41:54 -0400
What an awesome list.  I think I thanked all who replied to my questions about
our Maine trip this weekend.  I got 12 replies, all with great information,
links and hints.  I really appreciate it and I'm sure Janet and I will have a
much better time with everyone's help.  She's been a faithful TR person,
actually she likes the Stag best, for seven years, but was really impressed
with the outpouring of information and help from one request.
Thanks again to the list and all who helped make this trip the best.
Tom
61 TR3A
62 TR4
73 Stag