[TR] TR3A Boot latch

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3A Boot latch
From: Tony and Jeanne <whosgoofy@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:03:29 -0400
Listers,
Well here I am again asking for a favor........the body shop has somehow
misplaced the latch for the boot (trunk). The piece that actually
latches inside the boot.
Going from memory it would be approx 2 1/2 to 3 " long with a square
hole in it for the handle to go through it.
If anyone has one or knows where I might get one it would be GREATLY
appreciated. I tried the obvious places but no listing .
If your interested in a status report, this is where I am at the moment;
We are hanging rear wings and fitting up the front trying to get it all
lined up before final assembly.
Engine has not been lit off yet, so that will be another hurdle, of
course I am hoping that we don't run into too many problems there.
Still have a number of connections to make on Dan's wiring harness,
mostly in the nose where it hasn't been fitted yet.
Miata seats are still waiting for final fitting.
Wheels will be powder coated so that they all match, (I hope).
Thanks in advance
Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS 27093