RE: [TR] Prestige Autowood for my TR6 - choice of veneer?

To: "'Lanoway, Brian'" <Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Prestige Autowood for my TR6 - choice of veneer?
From: "sherman" <cm.sherman@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:47:36 -0500
I purchase a dash from Randy at Prestige Autowood for my TR6 - Fiddleback
Koa. He's a perfectionist and an exceptionally nice guy. The wood is
exceptionally rich looking, as is his finish.  The workmanship and care is
top-shelf... worth every penny.

Yes, TR6 are not Astons Martins, but considering how much time we spend
looking at the dash, it's worth it. And while the original matt finish of
the stock dash is nice - why not consider keeping both. I eventually sold
mine because once installing Randy's masterpiece, I couldn't go back.

I dont have a picture (under restoration at the moment), but will
email/post one.

Corey Sherman
71 TR6 CC57269LO