[TR] Where Are They Now?

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Where Are They Now?
From: jim williams <sportsix63@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:29:08 -0800 (PST)
I've lost track of several interesting Heralds. I was
wondering if any list members know of them?

1. 1965 wedgewood blue Herald Sports 1200 conv. An
original paint and top car. The front bumper area was
bent from a tow bar attachment. Last seen central PA.

2.A white 13/60 conv.  Came from  Philadelphia.
Auctioned to the mid-west. (This car I only wish that
I had bought.) Last seen in the MI area. This was a
super low mile original car.

3. The last one was a black Sports 6. Sold to NJ and
last seen in that area. This was a completely restored
car.

  Jim Williams
  "Wild and Wonderful West Virginia"

(http://voice.yahoo.com)