[TR] random orbital polishers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] random orbital polishers
From: Allen Hess <allenhess@mgcarclub.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 08:39:59 -0500
I've been looking at the Porter Cable 7424 (which is sold by numerous
companies) and an equivalent model from Griot's Garage. They are
priced about the same too. I've not purchased anything from Griot's
and my concern is getting locked in to a machine where they are the
only supplier for pads and accessories. The Porter Cable has a
5/16-24 spindle and I can't find the size for the Griot's polisher.

Any personal experience out there?

Allen Hess

===     http://www.vtr.org