[TR] Large Triumph "Open Book" decals

To: "'Triumphs list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [TR] Large Triumph "Open Book" decals
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:20:19 -0700
I have had an inquiry by a member of the Friends of Triumph racing group
about doing large Triumph shield decals. So I have prepared two options and
thought I'd give everyone else an opportunity to get in on this if you are
interested.  They are the same image but printed on different backgrounds.

Both are 12" tall by 11.5" wide and will be printed in Cobalt blue and cut
out around the perimeter of the logo.

Option 1 is printed on White vinyl so everything not blue is white  The
price for these are $20.00 each

Option 2 is printed on Chrome Vinyl so everything not blue is chrome.  These
will cost $35.00 each

Both prices include shipping and handling.

Anyone interested should contact me by email off-list.

Regards,

Joe Curry

===     http://www.vtr.org