Re: [TR] re : TR4 Turn Signal Lever

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] re : TR4 Turn Signal Lever
From: Geo & Kathleen Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 07:09:42 -0700
Good to know since that is I think the exact opposite of the owners manual.

To me, 'up is off' seems counter-intuitive since it is the opposite of
the light switches around the house... if the switch can be mounted
either way I may go with the 'up is on' position.  In any case, I'm
adding an OD indicator light since I have no heater and thus a series of
blanked holes in the dash support.

Geo

===     http://www.vtr.org