Re: [TR] Cleaning foggy convertible windows

To: grandfatherjim@gmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Cleaning foggy convertible windows
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 09:36:48 EST
In a message dated 12/6/2006 7:58:05 AM Central Standard Time,
grandfatherjim@gmail.com writes:
> I recall hearing that the plastic windows in convertible tops could be
> "de-fogged", by using either Silvo or Brasso.
> Does it matter which one? I have both on hand.

I found some plastic window detailer which works well.  I'd steer away from
abrasive cleaners not explicitly intended for plastic windows as the abrasive
grit size may vary and leave you with visible swirls.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org