[TR] Re: Sandblast cabinet opinions

To: <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Re: Sandblast cabinet opinions
From: "Heglund, Davis \(ETS-Elec\)" <davis.heglund@honeywell.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 14:37:32 -0600
I originally bought a mid-size table-top cabinet from HF. My parts would
fit in , but I found that I couldn't move them around adequately to work
with them.  Had to take it back and get the pretty-good-sized
floor-standing model. About $200. Like it.
Pretty much any compressor will work to some degree. You may need to go
slower, use a finer nozzle, etc.  Seems like bigger is ALWAYS better in
media blasting, and you're never TOO big.
Ciao.
Dave Heglund   69 GT6

===     http://www.vtr.org