[TR] dash board replacement

To: "'Triumph Email List'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] dash board replacement
From: "Eric Butschek" <ebutschek@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 15:48:39 -0600
 Hi List,
I need to replace my wood dash on '78 1500. I have no old one to
re-veneer, the DPO did a custom plywood thing.

There was a guy on e-bay from Florida I think, who sold them by year,
material, and any custom extra holes for a very reasonable buy now price.

I haven't seen him advertise lately. Does anyone remember his name or
web site? Any other suggestions? Not going for max quality, just
something nice with accurate holes.

Thanks, Eric, Austin TX.
'78 1500

===     http://www.vtr.org