[TR] blast cabinets and wine

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] blast cabinets and wine
From: FGFO1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 17:51:23 EST
Corey
i have a harbor freight blast cabinet. its bigger than the one you specified
and has a side load door. i don't see it on their website anymore, but its
still in the stores. it retails at about 99.99
Like the one you specified it is a bench top model as I work for a
manufacturing company I just screwed on 4 pieces of angle and I have a stand up
model
now.
The TP tool looks good.
In hindsight I think the top load is a better deal. Less chance the media
falls out onto the floor each time you open it.
Both will require you attach a shop vac to them. without the shop vac the
dust gets all over the garage. and it gets nasty.
My advice is to buy the biggest you can afford. I think you will find the HF
a little small.
I love my HF model, I have no complaints.
Again in hindsight I would build my own. Its just a metal box painted.
buy cheep and buy big.

as for wine i have to plug my home town of Temecula California. great wines
at good prices. if you live in southern California shame on you if you have not
visited and spent the day tasting. some 30 wineries in few mile radius. ahhhh
what bliss. and Dofo wines builds classic motorcycles too.
Frank Fisher
TR3 in Temecula California

===     http://www.vtr.org