[TR] Re: Looking For Help On a Couple of N/A TR6 Parts

To: "Triumph Email List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6pack
Subject: [TR] Re: Looking For Help On a Couple of N/A TR6 Parts
From: "Marty Clark" <marty.tr6@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 16:36:47 -0700
What a great list! Thanks to everyone who replied to my request for parts to
repair the TR6 for one of our local club members that passed away. Lots of
only ended up having to purchase one item.

You can see pics of the car and us working on it starting on page 12 in our
local club newsletter at:
http://www.dctra.org/News/Dec2006.pdf

Thanks Vance, Joe and all rest of you who replied!

We hope to get the last of the parts into the car this weekend.

Thanks again,
Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ
1974 TR6 CF17352U