[TR] Tops of the 3B's Frame

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Tops of the 3B's Frame
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 17:33:36 EST
Hey Guys,
Guess What?  It appears that I will finally see the tops of the TR3B's
Frame!  I am way excited for they have not been revealed since the car was
built.
Body is coming off as I write at Classic Restoration in Warren,  OH.  I am
going to go get the rolling chassis for my own restoration first  thing Sunday.

I will post a report.  Perfect time for getting to work  for it has been
snowing Walleyes here in NE OHIO for a few days.  Dang that  Lake and the Lake
Effect Snow!
Cheers,
Darrell.

===     http://www.vtr.org