Re: [TR] 2007 Triumph Calendar

To: pethier@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TR] 2007 Triumph Calendar
From: "Kurtis Jones" <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:19:18 -0600
I guess I wasn't very clear on the rules. :)  Many have voted for more
than one, and that's fine.  I'll accept up to 12 votes per person.
That way you can vote for one for each month.  However, all votes from
a particular source will be counted equally.

--
Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas

===     http://www.vtr.org